NoteBurner Tidal Music Converter is an exclusive tool to download music from Tidal Free, Tidal HiFi and HiFi Plus Music. With the advanced music downloading too, NoteBurner makes it possible to download any Tidal songs to MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, or ALAC with 100% original sound quality preserved. Take a quick look at how to register the Tidal Music Converter on your Mac.
Download and Install the latest version of NoteBurner Tidal Music Converter for Mac:Try It Free
*For macOS 10.14 or below systems, please download the elder version 1.0.2
*Note: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the trial version. Purchase the full version to unlock the limits.
1. How to register NoteBurner Tidal Music Converter for Mac?
Click the icon in the upper right corner of the screen and click "Register" to open the registration window below and complete the registration process. Or you can directly click the "Key" icon to open the registration window.
Copy and paste the registration Email and code into the registration window.
The registration information is case sensitive. Please do not add blank at the beginning or at the end of the registration e-mail and code.
2. How to Download Tidal Music to MP3?
To import Tidal music to NoteBurner, please directly drag and drop the playlist from Tidal app to NoteBurner or you can copy and paste the link and click the button "OK".
Click the "Setting" icon at the upper right corner to customize the output parameters.
- Conversion Mode: Intelligent Mode, Tidal Record, or YouTube Download
- Output Format: Auto, MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC
- Bit Rate: 320kbps, 256kbps, 192kbps, 128kbps
- Sample Rate: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz
- Output File Name: Track Number, Title, Artist, Album, Playlist Index, Year
- Output Organized (way): None, Artist, Album, Artist/Album, Album/Artist
When choosing 'Auto' as the output format, the output sound quality will come out to HiFi or Master Quality level as original.
The next step, please click the "Convert" button to start converting Tidal Music songs to MP3 open-source format.
After the conversion completed, you can click on the Converted to find the well-converted Tidal music songs.
3. Edit the Tags of the Music as Needs
The program retains the original quality of Tidal Music and keeps all ID3 tags after conversion. And you can also edit all the important and useful meta information by clicking "Tools" >> "Edit Tag".
4. Convert Local Audio to MP3/M4A/FLAC/WAV/OGG/AIFF
Apart from Tidal Music, NoteBurner Tidal Music Converter also supports to convert the local music files to MP3/M4A/FLAC/WAV/OGG/AIFF format. Simply open the NoteBurner, click "Tools" >> "Format Converter", and then add the music from your computer to convert.
- Transfer Apple Music Songs to USB
- Keep Apple Music Songs Playable after Canceling Subscription
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Set Songs from Apple Music as iPhone Ringtone
- Cancel Apple Music Membership
- Import Apple Music to iMovie
- Burn Apple Music Songs to CD
- Add Apple Music to Virtual DJ Software
- Play Apple Music on Serato DJ
- Top 4 Spotify Downloader Review
- Spotify Music on Sonos
- Block Ads on Spotify without Premium
- Spotify Free vs Premium vs Family
- Download Music from Spotify to Android Phones
- Save Spotify Playlist to External SD Card
- Listen to Spotify Offline with Spotify Free Account
- Stream Spotify Music on Apple Watch
- Add Spotify Music to PowerPoint Presentation
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie
Best Spotify audio converter, capable of downloading any Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC with lossless audio quality retained.
All-in-one Apple Music, Audiobook Converter and M4P to MP3 Converter. Convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, or ALAC with lossless quality kept.