Top 5 Spotify Recorder You Should Know
Spotify is a freemium service, meaning that basic services are free with advertisements, while additional features, including improved streaming quality and offline music downloads, are offered via paid subscriptions. It is a dream for Spotify Free user to enjoy Spotify music offline. Luckily, there are many Spotify Recorders available in the internet, which will help Spotify Free users achieve their dream perfectly. With these tools, downloading or recording Spotify music will be easy enough. However, it is really hard for you to choose from so many Spotify recorder options. You might be scratching your head and cannot decide which one fits your needs well. So below are the top five best Spotify recorders that we pick up from internet. You can choose the best fit from them.
No.1 The Best: NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter is the highly recommended Spotify Recorder to record music form Spotify, it supports to record or download Spotify music and playlists as MP3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, and ALAC with keeping 100% lossless quality of Spotify music. And no extra hardware or virtual driver needed.
Main Features of NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter:
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC.
Record songs at 10X faster speed with 100% lossless quality.
Keep ID3 tags after conversion.
Burn Spotify music to CD easily.
Upload music to iTunes / OneDrive.
How to convert Spotify Music to MP3 with NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter
Launch NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter. Click "+" button, and then drag or drop the songs or playlist you would like to convert from Spotify to NoteBurner, and click "OK".
- Click the setting button on the top-right interface to set output format, output quality, and conversion speed and output path. AAC, FLAC, MP3, WAV is available to choose. Please choose MP3 as the output format.
After the above setting, click the "Convert" button the start converting Spotify music. After converting, the converted Spotify music are offline in your local drive, you can enjoy them freely.
No. 2: Aimersoft Music Recorder
Aimersoft Music Recorder is a smart music and video recorder, not only enables you to record music from Spotify easily but also you can use it to record music from YouTube and some other online radio and video sites such as Pandora, BBC Radio Audio, etc. You can record all fair-sounding songs to high quality M4A/MP3 files from various sources. With only a simple click, you will have all this done without any hassles.
Main Features include:
- Record Unlimited Online Music with a Click.
- Save audio in M4A/MP3 with 100% Original quality.
- Auto-split: Record music one after one.
- Auto-filter: Remove ads and insignificant noise.
- Automatically Identify Music ID3 Tags.
How Aimersoft Music Recorder Works:
- Click the Settings button on top of the window and choose your target output audio format (here M4A and MP3 are available for your choice).
- Set the value of the silence time duration, the recorder will save songs one after one. Set the minimum track length, it will automatically filter out the tracks that are smaller than the minimum one.
- Then, use Spotify VK Downloader tool button to select songs you'd like to download and click "Download" button
- Run this music recorder and click the Record button.
No. 3: Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder
Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder is a nice tool which will provide perfect way for recording live streaming audio you hear from radio stations in all around the world. Just search and stream the radio you like, the program supports to record any songs, news, talk shows, etc. and save them to your hard drive. The built-in audio editor of it offers lots of functions including cut, copy, paste, mix and add effects to audio.
Main Features include:
- Support a variety of audio file formats such as WAV/OGG/AAC/MP3.
- Auto-add ID3 tag for music files.
- Support to burn your audio to blank CD for listening.
- Convert internet videos to MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG.
How to use Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder:
- Click "Start Recording" and then select the audio source..
- Control audio recording by clicking "Start", "Pause" and "Stop" buttons.
- Hit "Show in Folder" button to locate the recorded file in output directory.
No.4: Ondesoft Audio Recorder
Ondesoft Audio Recorder is a powerful and easy-to-use Mac audio recording software, with it, you can capture and record audio from any application on Mac (Spotify, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Apple Music, VLC, QuickTime, FaceTime), record website media like YouTube, Vimeo, Pandora, Lastfm, GrooveShark, and iTunes Radio, grab audio from Mic and CD player.
Main Features include:
- Record music from Spotify, YouTube, Pandora, etc.
- Save recordings to MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc.
- Use the editing functions to cut and splice audio clips.
- The recording scheduler supports to set start & end times.
- Record at a wide range of sampling rates.
Detailed step to use Ondesoft Audio Recorder:
- Firstly, run Spotify and Audio Recorder on your Mac.
- Secondly, add Spotify to the source panel and play the selected music and click on the recorder to start the recording.
- Finally, when recording is complete, press and the audio file is saved as you set.
No.5: Leawo Music Recorder
Leawo Music Recorder is a multifunctional music recorder. It could act as streaming audio recorder to record streaming audio, and record online audio as well. Meanwhile, it could record built-in input audio stream or Mic audio stream. It saves recorded audio files in MP3 and WAV formats for widely using.
How to use Spotiload:
- Record audio from computer audio & online music sources.
- Support to preset recording start time and duration.
- Automatically split/filter songs upon preset time duration.
- Manage recorded music files and edit recording files freely.
Steps to use Leawo Music Recorder:
- Click the bottom-left "Audio Source" icon to set audio source you want to record.
- Two options are provided for you to choose from: Record Computer Audio and Record Audio Input.
- Click the red "Start" button to make Leawo Music Recorder start to record.
Five different kinds of Spotify to MP3 Converters are listed above. All of these great tools can help you convert Spotify to MP3 for offline listening. Technically, the best Spotify to MP3 Converter you can choose is NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter, which will help you convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, or ALAC with lossless quality. Speed, high audio quality, ID3 tags keeping; these all makes it the best Spotify Converter in the market. But everyone has his own choice, so which one is your favorite, or got a better one? Depend on your own analysis. You can download them first for a try, then choose the best fit.
What's next? Download NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter now!
YouTube Video: How to Download Music from Spotify to Windows PC: