What's New in Version 2.2.7?
- Fix part of Failed 1004 and Failed 1008 issues.
- Fix part of the issue regarding "Cannot parse content".
- Support dragging and dropping more songs to the existing list.
Check History version→
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10(32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above.
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher of RAM.
- Other: Spotify application installed (both official version and Windows Store version are fully supported).
Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Georgian, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Macedonian, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romania, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- Convert Spotify Music to MP3
- Convert Spotify Music to AAC
- Convert Spotify Music to WAV
- Convert Spotify Music to FLAC
- Transfer Spotify Music to USB
- Sync Spotify Music to iPod
- Download Spotify as MP3
- Spotify Free vs. Premium
- Play Spotify on MP3 Player
- Burn Spotify Music to CDs
- Record Spotify
- Spotify Music to iTunes Library
- Top 4 Spotify Downloader
- Extract MP3s from Spotify
- Record Spotify Music
- Hot Streaming Music Services
- Why We Love Spotify
All-in-one Apple Music, Audiobook Converter and M4P to MP3 Converter. Convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, or FLAC with lossless quality kept.
Amazon Music Converter is able to download any songs, playlists from Amazon Music Unlimted & Prime Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, or WAV format.