Please refer to the following tutorial about how to register NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter Mac and convert Apple Music, audiobooks and M4P audio to MP3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, ALAC at up to 10X faster speed.
Download and Install the latest version of NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter for Mac to have a try:Try It Free
*For macOS 10.14 or below systems, please download the elder version 3.8.3
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock its limits.
How to Register NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter for Mac?
Click the menu bar on the top or top-right corner and click "Register", and you will see the registration windows.
Please copy and paste the Email & license code into the registration popup dialog.
The registration info is case sensitive, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
How to Record Apple Music with NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter?
Run NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter on Mac
Launch NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter on Mac. You will see the program interface as below.
Add Apple Music Files to NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter
Click + Add button and you will see a pop-up window showing you all Apple Music or audiobooks in your iTunes library. Or you can also directly drag & drop the music from Music app to NoteBurner. You can add Apple Music files, audiobooks, or M4P audio in the pop-up window as you need.
Set the Output Settings in NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter
Click the menu bar and click the "Preferences" button or directly click button on the program interface, and then there will be a pop-up window which prompts you to set Output Path and Output Format (MP3, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, AAC, or ALAC), Output Quality, and more.
Differences under various settings of conversion mode:
- Intelligent Download: Combination of "WebPlayer Download" + "YouTube Download" mode.
- YouTube Download: Search and download songs from YouTube.
- iTunes Record: Convert from iTunes/Music app; 1X speed; keep the best output quality.
- WebPlayer Download: Convert from Apple Music web player; up to 10X speed by default.
Start Converting Apple Music
When you finish the customization, click the "Convert" button to start the conversion. You can also delete those music you don't want to convert by clicking the button. After conversion, you can go to Converted section to find the converted audio files.
Edit the Tags of the Music as Needs
The program retains the original quality of Apple Music and keeps all ID3 tags after conversion. And you can also edit all the important and useful meta information by clicking "Tools" >> "Edit Tag".
Convert Audio to MP3/M4A/FLAC/WAV/OGG/AIFF
Apart from Apple Music, NoteBurner Audio Converter also supports to convert the normal music files to MP3/M4A/FLAC/WAV/OGG/AIFF format. Simply open the NoteBurner, click "Tools" >> "Format Converter", and then add the music from your computer to convert.
- How to register?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- Can this program convert Apple Music files?
- Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- Why I can't select the audio file to convert?
- What should I pay attention while using this program?
- Where can I get the converted files?
- How to improve the output audio quality?
- The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- Convert Apple Music to MP3
- Download Lossless ALAC from Apple Music
- Transfer Apple Music to USB
- Burn Apple Music to CD
- Top 3 Apple Music Converter
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Stream Apple Music on Roku
- Play Apple Music on Garmin Watch
- Import Apple Music to iMovie
- Enjoy Apple Music on Android
- Stream Apple Music on PS4
- Keep Apple Music After Unsubscription
- Play or Sync Apple Music on ipod
- Record Apple Music as MP3
- Apple Music to AAC(.m4a)
- Save Music from Apple Music to Computer