NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter FAQs
Please refer to this guide to register NoteBurner program effortlessly: How to register NoteBurner programs with registration code provided.
First please make sure that you have downloaded the right program. The registration information is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the E-mail and Code into the registration popup dialog. If you are sure that you are running the right program and following the direction but still get the error message, please contact our support team for help.
Please make sure you have downloaded the music to your computer, and it can play normally in iTunes/Music. And please make sure your computer is well authorized with the same Apple ID that you used when downloading the iTunes music.
If you have downloaded the music to your computer, but the program still fails to read them. Please follow these steps to fix this issue:
- Uninstall NoteBurner from your computer
- Delete "iTunes Music Library.xml" from the folder. For mac users, you can find the file through: your home directory –> Music –> iTunes. For Windows users: C:\Users\username\Music\iTunes
- Download and install NoteBurner from Download Center (don't start NoteBurner)
- Start iTunes and play a song to automatically generate .xml file
- Close iTunes and start NoteBurner
It's the limitation of the trial version. After you have bought a single user license, we'll send you a key/code to unlock the limitation.
Any audio files that could be played on your iTunes, could be converted by iTunes Audio Converter, including Apple Music files, iTunes music and audiobooks, music file you purchased, audio book you bought from Audible, etc.
You should quit iTunes before running iTunes Audio Converter, and you'd better don't use iTunes while converting. Any operations on iTunes while converting may affect the result.
The converted files are stored in the output folder. Go to the "Converted" section in the left side and find the output audio.
Please update your program to the latest version. If the problem persists, please set the output format as AAC and bitrate as 320kbps to have a try. To customize the output format, please click the Setting button. There will be a pop-up window to let you set output settings. If the output quality is still unsatisfied after such settings, please contact our support for further help.
Before converting, please click the Setting button on the top-right corner, and then check the box of the "Artist/ Album" after Output Organized. Now, NoteBurner program supports saving the output audio into Artist, Album, Artist/Album or Album/Artist folder for meeting various users' needs.
The sound has stopped working on your Mac after using NoteBurner? No worries, you can refer to this guide to get your Mac's speakers working again: How to Make Your Mac Sound Work Again?".
Please open iTunes Preferences by clicking "Edit >> Preferences" and choose the "Playback", then select "Windows Audio Session" from the drop-down list of "Play Audio Using" and click "OK". After that, close iTunes and launch NoteBurner to convert those songs again.
"Failed 1000" means your program is occurring an unknown error and it can't convert Apple Music successfully.
We suggest you can try again later .
Caused: Failed 1005, 1200, 1201, 6208 mean that NoteBurner converts songs timeout or other errors.
Solution: Please reopen NoteBurner, then convert the music songs again.
Note: For Failed 1201 on the macOS version of NoteBurner, please also try to reinstall the Recording Driver.
If multiple devices are logged into the same iTunes account and play music at the same time, then you will get the Failed code "1007". In this case, please make sure you are using iTunes on this computer alone while running NoteBurner.
Caused: Failed 1010, 1700-1702 mean NoteBurner encountered errors like query no match, query failure, download failure under "YouTube Download" conversion mode.
Solution: Please choose "iTunes Record" as conversion mode on the setting window.
"Failed 1101" means NoteBurner fails to launch the iTunes app.
If you reopen NoteBurner but still get this error code, please reinstall your iTunes by clicking https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/win64 to check whether the issue can be fixed.
The Failed code "1102" means that iTunes fails to play your music. For this error, please try and check if the following tips help to fix this issue.
1. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the program. If not, please download the latest version through https://www.noteburner.com/downloads.html
2. Please make sure the original audio can be played on iTunes normally, and your computer is well authorized with the same Apple ID that you used when downloading those songs from iTunes.
3. Please check whether the problem only happens to individual files, if so, please try to convert them again.
4. Please check whether is there any external audio device connected with your computer while conversion, including USB, Wi-Fi, Airplay, Bluetooth and HDMI, etc. If so, please disconnect them and retry.
For "Failed 1032", please follow the steps below to authorize the "Music" app.
Step 1: Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy tab.
Step 2: Scroll download and find out the "Automation" option, then tick on "Music" under NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter.
Caused: The error code Failed "4000-4005, 4100-4105" mean that the input/output path does not exist, the program fails to create the output files or the name of the output path is too long, or need authorization to create a folder.
Solution: Run NoteBurner program with administrator right, go to the "Setting" window, change a different output path, and choose "None" under "Output Organized" for a try.
For Failed 4003, it's caused by the insufficient disk space. Please also try to free up some space on the output path of NoteBurner.
Failed 4106 means the output file is too large to save into your FAT disk. Please choose another output path and do not select your FAT disk.
Note: If the issue can't be fixed by the recommended solutions above, please send us the following information by e-mail at [email protected].
- What's your WindowsOS or macOS? And what is your iTunes version?
- What kind of audio are you converting? Apple Music, DRM-ed audiobooks, iTunes purchased audio or ordinary audio files?
- What is the output format and setting you choose?
- Please send us the two log files of NoteBurner. Just find the menu button on the upper left corner and click on File > Show Log File > Logs. A window that contains the log files would pop up.
Haven't resolved your problem after trying above methods? Feel free to contact us via Email: support [at] noteburner.com (replace [at] as @ before sending message).
- How to register?
- Got the message "Invalid code"?
- NoteBurner fails to read iTunes library? How to do?
- Only convert 3 minutes? Why?
- What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- What should I pay attention while converting?
- Where can I get the converted files?
- How to improve the output quality?
- How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- What to do if your Mac sound is not working after using NoteBurner?
- How to do if there is no sound in the output audio on Windows?