- Spotify Music Converter Windows
- Spotify Music Converter for Mac
- Apple Music Converter Windows
- Apple Music Converter for Mac
- Amazon Music Converter for Windows
- Amazon Music Converter for Mac
- Tidal Music Converter for Windows
- Tidal Music Converter for Mac
- YouTube Music Converter for Windows
- YouTube Music Converter for Mac
- Line Music Converter for Windows
- Line Music Converter for Mac
- Download Center
- NoteBurner Store
How to Fix Failed -1?
When your program NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter states "Failed -1", it means your program is occurring an unknown error and it can't convert Spotify music successfully.
We suggest you can try again later or change your conversion mode in the program setting.
If above solutions still cannot resolve your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via support [at] noteburner.com (replace [at] with @ before sending message). We will submit your feedback to our developer and inform you if the solution is available.
- Which version of Spotify are you using?
- Which Windows OS are you using? 32 bits or 64 bits?
- Please also send us all log files for our analysis. You can find them by going to the NoteBurner program, Menu > Open Log File.