What's AudioKit? Why Do I Have a Charge From It?
NoteBurner offers auto-renewal service for all of its products. When your NoteBurner monthly or yearly subscription plan was renewed, you'll receive a receipt showing the name of AudioKit 1M or AudioKit 12. This will be automatically changed to NoteBurner product by the system.
Meanwhile, you will also receive a new (1-month or 1-year) license in another email. Please use the new code to manually register NoteBurner (again).
Note: If you do not receive your new license code, please check your junk box or directly contact us at [email protected] to ask for help.
- Spotify Music Converter Windows
- Spotify Music Converter for Mac
- Apple Music Converter Windows
- Apple Music Converter for Mac
- Amazon Music Recorder for Windows
- Amazon Music Recorder for Mac
- Tidal Music Converter for Windows
- Tidal Music Converter for Mac
- YouTube Music Converter for Win
- YouTube Music Converter for Mac
- Line Music Converter for Windows
- Line Music Converter for Mac
- Download Center
- NoteBurner Store
- What is the Refund Policy?
- How to Cancel the Auto-Renewal?
- Why Is the Registration License Still Invalid or Expired After Renewing?
- Can I Keep Using the Program Once Canceled the Auto-Renewal?
- The Actual Price is Different from the Price Displayed in Website, Why?
- Can I Change or Upgrade the Subscription Plan?