What're the Functions in Version 1.1.4
- Fix the download failure problem in some circumstances.
- Fix the problem of repeated registration in some circumstances.
- Optimize interface display.
- Fix some minor bugs.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10(32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above.
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher of RAM.
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- Transfer Apple Music Songs to USB
- Keep Apple Music Songs Playable after Canceling Subscription
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Set Songs from Apple Music as iPhone Ringtone
- Cancel Apple Music Membership
- Import Apple Music to iMovie
- Burn Apple Music Songs to CD
- Add Apple Music to Virtual DJ Software
- Play Apple Music on Serato DJ
- Top 4 Spotify Downloader Review
- Spotify Music on Sonos
- Block Ads on Spotify without Premium
- Spotify Free vs Premium vs Family
- Download Music from Spotify to Android Phones
- Save Spotify Playlist to External SD Card
- Listen to Spotify Offline with Spotify Free Account
- Stream Spotify Music on Apple Watch
- Add Spotify Music to PowerPoint Presentation
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie
- Cast iTunes Movies/TV Shows to Chromecast
- Play M4V videos on Windows Media Player
- Move iTunes Movies to External Hard Drive
- Use USB Flash Drive to Play DRM Protected iTunes Videos on TV
- Stream and Play iTunes Movie on Roku
- Remove iTunes DRM & Convert M4V to MP4
- Convert iTunes M4V Video for Playing in VLC Media Player
- Play iTunes Movie on Samsung Galaxy S8
iTunes Audio Converter for Windows is a professional tool to convert iTunes audio files to MP3, WAV, FLAC & M4A format at 10X speed.
Professional Spotify Music Converter to convert any song, playlist, podcast or Radio from Spotify to plain MP3, WAV, FLAC or AAC.