Windows 10 is available for free upgrading for Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 users on July 29, 2015. Features from the Start menu to better multitasking to a brand new browser are all on the table for the new OS. Let us learn more details on what have been improved in Windows 10.
• Modernized Start Menu -- The new Start Menu repletes with a merging of the traditional Windows 7-style interface and Windows 8 Live Tiles and also empowers search capabilities.
• Cortana for Windows -- Microsoft has brought its personal voice-assistant Cortana to all Windows 10 devices, including desktops and laptops. The Cortana now supports 7 languages and can speak in impersonations as well.
• Hello Project Spartan -- Microsoft introduced the Project Spartan which is indeed a new browser which comes with Cortana built in with its contextual searching to Windows 10.
• Universal apps for PCs -- Microsoft introduced universal apps to Windows 10, which will have a similar design across devices and will work across PCs, laptop, smartphones and tablets.
• And more...
With such new and powerful features provided by Windows 10, many people choose to upgrade to Windows 10. When comes to upgrading to Windows 10, people may ask how to upgrade and if their old apps, including DRM removal software, can be compatible with the new Windows OS. Some Windows software fail to get Windows 10 supported features in time, which brings various inconvenience. Fortunately, NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus responses swiftly and is fully compatible with Windows 10. Now, let us explore together how to run NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus on Windows 10 and how to upgrade old Windows OS to Windows 10.
NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Windows is a professional Windows iTunes DRM Removal which can help you record and convert iTunes movies and TV shows losslessly to other normal video formats with multi-language subtitles and audio track kept at 20X faster speed. What's more iTunes rentals are supported. Yes, it means NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Windows enables you keep iTunes rentals forever as well!
Step 1: Add Movies/TV Shows from iTunes
Launch NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus, click on the Add Movies button or Add Files button , then you will see the pop up window which will show you all the iTunes purchases and rentals. Batch add the videos you want to convert to NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus.
Step 2: Customize output video according to your need
The added video will show up on the main panel after adding. Then you just need to choose the right output format according to your need from the output profile list. NoteBurner enables you convert iTunes videos 20X faster with all subtitles and audio track saved when choosing output format as "Same as source for mp4/mov". While, output format "Customized XXX Video" make it possible to customize output audio and video parameters.
Step 3: Convert iTunes Movies/TV Shows
When finish customization, click on the Convert button at the bottom to start the conversion. Before conversion, you can click the "Option" button to customize the output path. After conversion, the output folder would open automatically, if not, click the "History" button to find the resulted files.
1. Reserve -- You can reserve your free upgrade in the Get Windows 10 app at the right end of the taskbar. Click "Reserve your free upgrade" in the app window and enter your email if you want a confirmation of this reservation. Once you reserve, Windows 10 will download when available, and you can cancel your reservation at any time.
2. Install -- You’ll get a notification after July 29, 2015 once Windows 10 is downloaded to your device. Install it right away or pick a time that’s good for you.
3. Enjoy -- After it’s installed, you have Windows 10 for free on that device.
NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac is also available on macOS Sierra 10.12. Click HERE to learn more.
Convert Spotify Song, Playlist, or Podcast to MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, and FLAC.