> Resource > Topics > Download Free iTunes TV Episodes and Rent iTunes Movie with $0.99
How to Get Free TV Episodes and Rent Movies with Only $0.99 in iTunes
iTunes, as one of the largest media stores in the world, has a great collection of TV shows, movies and music. The large amount of HD videos and popular songs attracts people to buy from iTunes. To gain more business, Apple is now launching two kinds of special campaign, "Free TV Episodes" to offer some TV episodes for free and "Movie of the Week" to rent iTunes movie with $0.99. Here, Let us follow the below steps to find and download the free TV episodes and rent iTunes movie with $0.99.
Part 1: How to Download Free TV Episodes from iTunes?
1. Download the latest version of iTunes, both Mac Version and Windows version are available. Click to launch iTunes on your Windows or Mac.
2. Go into "iTunes Store" and enter "TV Shows" section.
3. Find the "Free TV Episodes" in the right column. Click it and you will enter to the main window with all free TV shows available for downloading.
4. Choose and click the TV episodes you want to download. Instead of the usual Buy button, each of the free offerings features a Get button.
5. Enjoy the downloaded TV Episodes on your PC or Apple devices. If you want to enjoy the free TV episodes on your Android or Windows-based devices, you can refer to part 3: How to transfer the free TV Episodes to your Android or Windows devices to mark it.
Part 2: How Rent a Movie from iTunes with Only $0.99?
1. Open iTunes.
2. Go into " iTunes Store > Movies" section, browse to find the "Movie of the Week" section.
3. Click to find the movie. You may find the movie only costs 99 cents for renting.
4. After renting the movie, you have 30 days to start watching the movie. Once starting watching, you should finish enjoying the rental within 24 hours. If you want to unlock the time limitation, you can refer to Part 3: How to keep iTunes Rentals Forever.
Part 3: How to Transfer iTunes Videos to Android / Windows Devices and Keep iTunes Rentals Forever?
We all know, all iTunes downloaded movies, TV shows and music videos are protected by Apple FairPlay DRM that prevents them from being enjoyed on non-Apple devices. For iTunes rentals, there are more restrictions. To get rid of these limitations, you need remove DRM from iTunes purchased and rented videos.
NoteBurner iTunes DRM Removal is essential to help remove DRM from iTunes videos. It is a powerful and professional DRM removal to remove iTunes DRM and convert iTunes M4V to MP4 format at 20X faster speed. In this way, you can transfer any of your iTunes movies to non-Apple devices, such as Android and Windows based devices for enjoying. What's more, you can keep iTunes rentals forever on your devices.
Download this useful DRM removal to have a free try:
Step by Step Guide on How to Remove DRM from iTunes Purchased and Rented Videos
Step 1: Add Downloaded Movies/TV Shows
Launch NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus, click on the Add Movies button, then you will see the pop up windows which will show you all the iTunes purchases and rentals. Or you can find the video file you have downloaded and directly drag them to NoteBurner interface to import.
Step 2: Custom output video according to your need.
The added video will show up on the main panel after adding. Then you just need to choose the right output format according to your need from the output profile list.
Here you can custom the output video by plenty of option. You can input start and end point to skip the unwanted part or custom iTunes movie by adjusting the video bitrate, frame rate or audio settings.
Step 3: Remove DRM and Convert iTunes Movies/TV Shows
When finish customization, click on the Convert button at the bottom to start the conversion. The progress bar would show how much the movie has converted. After conversion, the folder with converted video will automatically pop up.
That's it. With simple 3 steps, you get DRM-free iTunes movies and TV shows now and your rentals have no time limitation! Now, you can transfer your iTunes downloads to your Android or Windows-based devices for enjoying.