Sony Xperia Z: Features Comparison against iPhone 5
At CES 2013, Sony unveiled its latest flagship smartphone, the Sony Xperia Z, a device that the company hopes will be full of competitiveness when being compared with other flagship smartphones. One of the devices that will be done battle with by Sony is the iPhone 5, Apple’s latest and greatest iPhone, and one that will be competing against the Xperia Z for the attention of consumers.
Due to its larger display, the iPhone is now taller than its predecessors, but also cuts down the weight and thickness. The iPhone 5 is extremely thin, measuring in at a measly 7.6mm in thickness while the Sony Xperia Z sports a 7.9mm frame. That’s close to the iPhone 5 and much thinner than many smartphones of its size including the Droid DNA. It also weighs a mere 146 grams. That’s not as light as the iPhone 5, but it’s still light for a smartphone with a large display.
The Sony Xperia Z figures to possess one of the better cameras on an Android smartphone, at least in the beginning the year, as it features a 13MP Exmor RS sensor that translates into fantastic pictures in good and bad lighting environments.
The iPhone 5 features an 8MP iSight camera that is one of the best cameras found on a smartphone. It handles itself well in most environments and can call up some amazing video quality as well. The iPhone 5 also features an HD front-facing camera that produces high-quality video chats for those that need them.
Sony on the other hand has followed in the footsteps of its Android ilk and bestowed a large display on its Sony Xperia Z. Like many of the Android smartphones that will arrive in 2013, the Sony Xperia Z features a massive 5-inch Reality display with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 443 pixels-per-inch. The iPhone 5's display uses 1136 x 640 resolution and 326 pixels-per-inch which make for crisp images, video and text.
Extending Reading: How to View iTunes Movie on Sony Xperia Z?
iPhone isn't the only choice for those smart phone users. More and more Android phones have been released with better Processor and more attractive features. Especially, Sony Xperia Z has been one of the brightest stars that would make numbers of users switch from iPhone 5 to the Xperia Z. However, there would be a trouble that you can't view iTunes movies on Sony Xperia Z like what you can do on iPhone 5. The main reason of this problem is that Apple has decided to protect digital rights on its media contents from iTunes Store.
And then how yo play iTunes movies on Sony Xperia Z? The best way is to remove DRM from those M4V movies and then you can freely play the converted videos on any devices include Sony Xperia Z. NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus (For Mac) & (For Windows) is just the best DRM removal tool and the most powerful iTunes M4V to Sony Xperia Z converter that can help you easily convert iTunes DRM movies and TV shows to common video formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MPEG4 and etc.
What's next? Download Noteburner iTunes M4V to Sony Xperia Z Converter now!
- What is DRM&Why Remove DRM
- 2014 Top 5 DRM Removal
- Secrets about iTunes Rentals
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- Sync iTunes M4V to Android
- Burn iTunes movies to DVD
- iTunes to Windows Media Player
- Play iTunes Movie with Plex
- Watch iTunes M4V via XBMC
- Cast iTunes to Chromecast
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- iTunes M4V videos to PS3
- Watch DRM Videos on Xbox One
- iTunes to External Hard Drive
- Remove drm on OS X Yosemite
- iTunes 12 movies to more
- Play iTunes M4V in VLC
- Edit DRM Movies with iMovie
- iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini 3
- Import iTunes Video to iPhone 6
- Play iTunes M4V on Kindle Fire
- View iTunes movie via PS4
- Watch iTunes Movie with Wii
- Sync iTunes videos to Xbox 360
- iTunes to Windows Phone 8
- Play iTunes M4V on Surface
- DRM TV Shows to Android
- iTunes Movies to Nexus 6
- Put iTunes Movies on Nexus 7
- DRM Movie to Galaxy Tab
- DRM M4V to Galaxy S5
- M4V Videos to Galaxy Note 4
- DRM M4V Rentals on Apple TV
- iTunes Video to Google TV
- Stream iTunes to Nexus Player
- Convert iTunes Movies to HD TV
- Stream iTunes M4V to WD TV
- iTunes to USB Flash Drive
- iTunes Movies to OneDrive
- Convert M4V to WMV