- iTunes Video DRM Removal
- M4V Converter Plus for MacBuyTry
- M4V Converter for MacBuyTry
- Bundle: Video Ultimate + M4V Converter Plus for MacBuyTry
Remove DRM protection from purchased and rented iTunes movies, TV shows, music videos.
When installing NoteBurner on Mac OS X 10.8(Mountain Lion), 10.9(Mavericks), 10.10(Yosemite), and 10.11 (El Capitan), you may get the aforementioned error dialog saying that NoteBurner can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer, or it is downloaded from Internet, not from The Mac App Store, just as it shows below:
Why does this happen? It is because Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11 includes some new features to improve security for users. And one of the new default options prevents users from being able to install or launch applications which are not downloaded from Mac App Store, or which have not been digitally signed by the developers.
To install NoteBurner software on Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11, you should follow the steps below:
• Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy
• Click the lock icon in the lower-left corner and enter your administrator username and password
• Under "Allow applications downloaded from", select "Anywhere"
You may also refer to the screenshot as below:
After that, you can launch and run NoteBurner on your Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11 normally.
Note: You can change the security setting back to “Mac App Store and identified developers” or “Mac App Store” as desired, for improved security.
Now you can download NoteBurner software from our Download Center.