Stream iTunes HD Movies to Home Theater Projector for Playback
Shopping for a suitable and satisfying television can be an overwhelming experience. Are you feeling that none of other TV sizes listed quite big enough for you? Or maybe you have the right environment condition which is ready to owing the biggest screen for watching? In either case, the answer for you is a home theater projector.
Compared with a TV, a projector is much cheaper and relatively easy to set up. What’s the most important is that you can enjoy HD movies on big screen, at home, with the perfect home cinema set up for any budget. Many people choose to buy a projector, and also there are many brands available to choose, such as Optoma, BenQ, and Epson, etc. When streaming movies to a projector, there comes a question that how to play iTunes HD movies on a projector.
To make it possible to play iTunes videos on home theater projector, first we should know why iTunes videos cannot stream to home theater projector. iTunes movies and TV shows are strictly protected by Apple FairPlay, which limits iTunes from playing on other non-Apple devices. To unlock such limitation, we need remove DRM from iTunes videos and convert iTunes M4V to other regular formats.
To crack iTunes DRM, we need seek help from third party software. NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus (For Mac & For Windows) is highly recommended to help transfer iTunes DRM-ed videos to home theater projector for playback.
Features of NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus:
- Remove DRM from iTunes M4V movie Rentals & Purchases.
- Convert iTunes M4V to plain popular audio & video formats.
- Keep AC3 Dolby 5.1 Audio and Multilanguage Subtitles.
- Convert iTunes videos at 20X faster speed.
- Keep 100% lossless quality and support batch convert
Tutorial: Play iTunes videos on home theater projector
How to set up home theater projector?
1. Choose a suitable projector. Higher lumen value is preferable and will mean your image is visible even in bright conditions.
2. Work out optimal placement of the projector.
3. Consider your surround sound system next, along with speaker placement and cable paths.
4. Choose a screen and blackout curtains, which will ensure you a better visual experience.
What's next? Download NoteBurner iTunes DRM Video Converter now!