Google Play Music allows users to sync iTunes music !
For many, iTunes is the first choice for managing your music on your computer. Google is aware of this little tid-bit and provides you with a direct way to sync your music to your Android device with Google Play Music. Today, we'll show you how it works.
Google has an application called Music Manager in which you can store your entire music library from your PC. The music itself is stored in the cloud and you can access it across devices, however, you must have an Internet connection at all times if you plan on doing it this way.
Upload iTunes Music to Google Play Music
By following these steps, you can upload music from your computer and iTunes:
1. First you must install Google Play Music Manager. Head to the Google Play Music Store via your web browser and click on the top left where it says My Music.
2. On the right hand side you will find the option to download or upload music. In order to user this function, you'll need to grab the Music Manager, so if you don't already have it, just follow the prompts.
3. After the download is finished, install the Music Manager and follow the instructions. You will then connect it to your Google account.
4. After linked, select the location of your music library.
5. The application will search for your music and you can choose either the entire library or just pick selected songs or playlists.
6. The tracks can be loaded individually or by entire albums. Automatic synchronication via your iTunes library is also available.
7. Finally, you can let the Music Manager automatically add iTunes tracks to your Google Play Music account as they're added by changing some preferences. To do this, simply right click on the headphones icon that will now be on your taskbar and choose the appropriate setting. Left clicking on the icon will open Google Play Music in your browser and you'll start to see your music slowly show up as its uploaded.
How about uploading iTunes movies to Google Play?
Movies are a different story. Right now, Google does not allow you to upload your own movies for access in the cloud. Its Play Movies app solely functions as a movie rental service.
But you can upload the iTunes movies to the Google+ or Goolge Drive for collection and share, as well as watch iTunes movies on Google TV using thumb drives like Chromecast.
As is known to us, the movies that are purchased or rented from iTunes have DRM protection. They are not allowed to be freely transferred or copied to other places for playback. So, it is impossible to directly upload iTunes M4V videos to Google+ or Google Drive. But there is a simple way for you to realize it – remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V to other non-protected video formats.
NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus (For Mac & For Windows) , a professional iTunes M4V video converter which can help you remove DRM protection and convert iTunes movies and TV shows losslessly to various video formats with 30X faster speed. NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus can also enable you keep iTunes rentals forever!
The following is a tutorial to show you the steps. Please download the program on your Mac PC or Windows PC first before getting started.
Try It Free
Try It Free
Tutorial: How to Upload iTunes Movies to Goolge+ or Google Drive
Step 1: Add Movies/TV Shows from iTunes.
Launch NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus after you install it. Click "Add" button on the upper left of the interface to add iTunes purchased or rented movies you need to convert.
Step 2: Custom output video according to your need.
Click "Profile Setting/Output format" button and choose MP4 format for you need.
The DRM M4V Converter provides flexible options to customize output video. You can change the video codec, bitrate, size and even remove the scenes you do not need to preserve.
The left picture below illustrates Windows verison while the right one illustrates Mac version.
Step 3: Remove DRM and convert iTunes movies/TV shows.
Click "Convert" button to start removing the DRM protection and converting iTunes movies to normal MP4 video file. Once it finishes conversion, you can open the output folder to find the converted video file.
After the conversion, you can upload converted videos to Google+ or Google Drive for share and collection.
What's next? Download NoteBurner iTunes DRM Video Converter now!