How to Share iTunes Movies to Others by OneDrive
“OneDrive is really a best place for sharing my video and audio collections which are from my favorite DVDs and CDs. So one thought whether it is possible to share iTunes media files to my friends or family memebers for playback by OneDrive without any limitation of authorizing iTunes account occurs to me. If so, it will be wonderful for me and all Apple users. But there is an essential problem need to be solved: how to deal with DRM protection?”
OneDrive (previously SkyDrive, Windows Live SkyDrive and Windows Live Folders) is a file hosting service that allows users to upload and sync files to cloud storage and then access them from a Web browser or their local device. It is part of the suite of online services formerly known as Windows Live and allows users to keep the files private, share them with contacts, or make the files public. Publicly shared files do not require a Microsoft account to access.
NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus is a professional DRM removal and iTunes movie converter which can help you remove DRM protection and convert iTunes movies and TV shows with original quality to various formats so that you can share your loved movies or television shows purchased or rented from iTunes Appstore to other people by OneDrive. It is really a good method to get rid of the limitation of DRM protection and authorizing iTunes account, and your friends and famliy memebers can also enjoy the hotest movies and music.
Tutorial - How to Share iTunes Movies to Others by OneDrive
• Launch NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus after you download and install it. Click "Add" button on the upper left of the interface and then import the movies or TV shows you need to convert.
• You can choose "Customize MP4 Video" file and change the parameters on your own. The DRM M4V Converter provides flexiable options to customize output video. You can change the video codec, biterate, size and even remove the scenes you do not need to preserve.
• The left picture below illustrates Windows verison while the right one illustrates Mac version.
• Click "Convert" button to start the conversion. Once it finishes conversion, you can open the output folder to find the converted video file.
• Open the OneDrive website in the browser. You can login with your windows account. Then click “Files” in “Upload” option and import the converted files.
•After the process of uploading files, the iTunes Video has been saved in your OneDrive.
•By selecting the project in the top right corner of the check boxes to select Shared files or folder you want.You can also select multiple projects to share together. Right-click or click the "share" in the toolbar is at the top of the page.
•Then select a sharing options in a poped up window for setting the way or person which you want to share the file with. Finally, click the "Share" button to share files to your friends and family memebers.
NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus can solve your problem easily. If you have purhcased or rented lots of movies from iTunes store and now want to share them by OneDrive, it is an indispensable DRM removal tool for you.
What's next? Download NoteBurner iTunes M4V to OneDrive Converter now!