How to Easily Sync iTunes music/movies to iPad 4 and iPad Mini?
Apple's iPad packs a beautiful of external appearance design and an amazing high definition screen under a Gorilla Glass. Especially after the Retina display has been added into the new iPad, the iPad series have acctracted billions of users. Released on September of 2012, iPad 4 and iPad Mini offers excellent experience for listening to music, enjoying HD movies and playing games. Some people may want to know how to easily transfer music, movies and TV shows from iTunes to iPad 4 and iPad Mini. Below is a quick guide for you:
Part 1. How to transfer music and videos from iTunes to iPad
1. Add video resources to iTunes Library
Before syncing media files to iPad, you need to add them to iTunes library first. Launch your iTunes and click on "File" > "Add File to Library" or "Add Folder to Library" to import the videos and music to iTunes library.
Note: iTunes only supports these video and audio formats including MP4, M4V, MOV, MP3, AIFF, WAV, etc. And for other media formats like AVI, FLV, MKV, WMV, MTS, etc, you can't directly import them to iTunes for transferring to iPad. So, you need to convert them into iTunes friendly formats with Any Video Converter free and Any Audio Converter Free.
2. Connect your iPad to computer and start to sync
Connect your iPad to the computer with the USB cable, and then check "Manually manage music and videos".
3. Sync music and videos from iTunes library to iPad
Click iTunes "File" and then choose the option "Sync iPad". After the transferring process completed, you can easily find and play the music and videos on your iPad. Rather easy, isn't it? That's the whole process of adding media files from iTunes to iPad 4 and iPad Mini. Now just enjoy your iTunes music and movies on your iPad anywhere and anytime you like!
Part 2. How to Backup and Enjoy iTunes Rented movies on iPad 4 and iPad Mini
Besides those videos you need to import to iTunes library, there are also plenty of movies and TV shows in iTunes Store. You need purchase or rent them before you can enjoy them. General speaking, movies and TV shows you rented from iTunes Store are limited to play in 24 hours once you started to watch it. It means you can't keep the iTunes M4V rentals on your iPad for watching after they are expired. What a pity!
And now, with the help of Noteburner M4V Converter Plus (For Mac) & (For Windows) you can remove the DRM protection from iTunes movie rentals and convert the M4V to common video formats for transferring to iPad 4 and iPad Mini.
What's next? Download Noteburner iTunes movie rental to iPad 4/iPad Mini Converter now!
- What is DRM&Why Remove DRM
- 2014 Top 5 DRM Removal
- Secrets about iTunes Rentals
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- Sync iTunes M4V to Android
- Burn iTunes movies to DVD
- iTunes to Windows Media Player
- Play iTunes Movie with Plex
- Watch iTunes M4V via XBMC
- Cast iTunes to Chromecast
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- iTunes M4V videos to PS3
- Watch DRM Videos on Xbox One
- iTunes to External Hard Drive
- Remove drm on OS X Yosemite
- iTunes 12 movies to more
- Play iTunes M4V in VLC
- Edit DRM Movies with iMovie
- iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini 3
- Import iTunes Video to iPhone 6
- Play iTunes M4V on Kindle Fire
- View iTunes movie via PS4
- Watch iTunes Movie with Wii
- Sync iTunes videos to Xbox 360
- iTunes to Windows Phone 8
- Play iTunes M4V on Surface
- DRM TV Shows to Android
- iTunes Movies to Nexus 6
- Put iTunes Movies on Nexus 7
- DRM Movie to Galaxy Tab
- DRM M4V to Galaxy S5
- M4V Videos to Galaxy Note 4
- DRM M4V Rentals on Apple TV
- iTunes Video to Google TV
- Stream iTunes to Nexus Player
- Convert iTunes Movies to HD TV
- Stream iTunes M4V to WD TV
- iTunes to USB Flash Drive
- iTunes Movies to OneDrive
- Convert M4V to WMV