Connect iTunes to Surface:
--How to play iTunes M4V video on Microsoft Surface RT?
If you have just purchased a Windows RT tablet like Microsoft Surface RT, you may be curious about how to connect the Surface to your iTunes Library to share media contents since you have numbers of movies, TV shows, Music videos purchased from iTunes. You do want to enjoy iTunes M4V video on Surface, which is the simplest way to make it? Firstly, let’s learn more about the Microsoft Surface RT.
The Surface houses a 1.3GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 CPU as its brains and comes in both 32GB and 64GB varieties. Its microSD card slot supports up to 128GB cards, and the tablet includes 2GB of RAM. Besides, the Surface sports a 10.6-inch screen, which is about 0.5 inch larger than most full-size mainstream tablets and 0.9 inch larger than the iPad's screen. However, this larger screen affords it a true 16:9 aspect ratio at a screen resolution of 1,366x768 pixels.
With a larger and satisfying definition screen, Microsoft Surface RT is also a perfect portable video player for you to enjoy movies. But for those iTunes videos, directly copying is not available for transferring iTunes M4V to Surface for playback. You need a DRM removal tool to help you get rid of DRM protection from those iTunes M4V videos. And you also need to convert iTunes M4V to Surface RT compatible video formats.
Guide: How to convert iTunes M4V video for Surface RT Playback?
Step 1. Download best iTunes M4V to Surface RT converter – NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Windows.
(For Mac users, please click to view NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac.)
Step 2. Import M4V videos to this top DRM M4V to Surface RT video converter. Click the add button on the main interface, and then choose the M4V videos from library of iTunes.
Step 3. Click the output profile menu and then choose Customized MP4 movie (*.mp4). This profile allows you adjust the audio and video settings according to the particular device. Here you are recommended set the video size and the bitrate as 1280*720, 2000k. Thus, you can get a relatively high quality video with suitable file size for playing on Surface RT.
Step 4. Start the iTunes M4V to Surface RT conversion by clicking the convert button. NoteBurner iTunes M4V to Surface RT converter won’t take much time for you to convert iTunes M4V to Surface RT MP4 videos. After the conversion completed, just connect the Surface RT tablet to your computer and then transfer the converted MP4 videos to it for enjoying.
What's next? Download Noteburner iTunes DRM Video Converter now!
- What is DRM&Why Remove DRM
- 2014 Top 5 DRM Removal
- Secrets about iTunes Rentals
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- Sync iTunes M4V to Android
- Burn iTunes movies to DVD
- iTunes to Windows Media Player
- Play iTunes Movie with Plex
- Watch iTunes M4V via XBMC
- Cast iTunes to Chromecast
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- iTunes M4V videos to PS3
- Watch DRM Videos on Xbox One
- iTunes to External Hard Drive
- Remove drm on OS X Yosemite
- iTunes 12 movies to more
- Play iTunes M4V in VLC
- Edit DRM Movies with iMovie
- iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini 3
- Import iTunes Video to iPhone 6
- Play iTunes M4V on Kindle Fire
- View iTunes movie via PS4
- Watch iTunes Movie with Wii
- Sync iTunes videos to Xbox 360
- iTunes to Windows Phone 8
- Play iTunes M4V on Surface
- DRM TV Shows to Android
- iTunes Movies to Nexus 6
- Put iTunes Movies on Nexus 7
- DRM Movie to Galaxy Tab
- DRM M4V to Galaxy S5
- M4V Videos to Galaxy Note 4
- DRM M4V Rentals on Apple TV
- iTunes Video to Google TV
- Stream iTunes to Nexus Player
- Convert iTunes Movies to HD TV
- Stream iTunes M4V to WD TV
- iTunes to USB Flash Drive
- iTunes Movies to OneDrive
- Convert M4V to WMV