DRM M4V to Nexus 7 – How to Put iTunes M4V Movies on Nexus 7 Android Tablet?
If the $499 is beyond your budget you would like to spend on a tablet PC, a cheaper Android tablet may be another choice rather than the iPad. Google holds the same opinion. And as a result, Google released a 7-inches tablet Nexus 7 with only $199. Though the price is twice as lower as that of the new iPad, the Nexus 7 boasts the latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, better touch features, an improved user interface, and a perfect 1280x800 pixel screen definition. Besides, the Nexus 7 supports more multiple video formats for playback. So, isn’t it a good choice for you to enjoy movies on this powerful Android tablet?
Many of you may be used to enjoying movies and TV shows on from iTunes store. However, what you need to know is that the M4V movies or TV shows on iTunes store are DRM protected which means they are not allowed to be copied or transferred to any other devices expect iPhone, iPad, and iPod. So you should remove the DRM from iTunes M4V movies first if you want to play iTunes M4V movies on Nexus 7 Android tablet.
Recommended DRM M4V remove tool: NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac
(For Windows users, please view the NoteBurner M4V Converter for Plus Windows.)
Key Features of this top iTunes M4V to Nexus 7 Converter:
✔ Remove DRM from iTunes M4V movie rentals and purchases.
✔ Convert iTunes M4V to plain MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, MPEG, 3GP.
✔ Unlock M4V to non-Apple devices, like Android phones, tablets.
✔ Preserve the Closed Captioning after conversion.
Guide: How to convert iTunes M4V movie for Google Nexus 7 playing?
Step 1. Load resource.
Launch this DRM M4V Video Converter on Mac and then click add button at the main interface. Just click to choose the M4V videos from Movie or Rentals library.
Step 2. Select output format.
To make iTunes M4V movies be played on Nexus 7, you also need convert DRM M4V to Nexus 7 compatible video formats like MP4, MOV and AVI with H.264 or MPEG-4 video codec. Just click the format menu and then choose “Same as source video (*.mp4)”.
Tips: If you want to adjust profile according to your preference, please freely choose Customized MP4 movie (*.mp4) and then change the audio and video settings from the settings tab on the right side of the program.
Step 3. Start conversion.
After simple settings, you need start the iTunes M4V to Nexus 7 conversion by clicking convert button. NoteBurner iTunes M4V to Nexus 7 converter on Mac will begin to convert the movie with iTunes playing the movie in black screen. After the conversion, what you need to do is to connect your Nexus 7 and transfer the converted movies to it for playback. See, it is just three steps for you to make it possible to enjoy iTunes M4V movies on Nexus 7.
- What is DRM&Why Remove DRM
- 2014 Top 5 DRM Removal
- Secrets about iTunes Rentals
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever
- Convert DRM M4V to MP4
- Sync iTunes M4V to Android
- Burn iTunes movies to DVD
- iTunes to Windows Media Player
- Play iTunes Movie with Plex
- Watch iTunes M4V via XBMC
- Cast iTunes to Chromecast
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- iTunes M4V videos to PS3
- Watch DRM Videos on Xbox One
- iTunes to External Hard Drive
- Remove drm on OS X Yosemite
- iTunes 12 movies to more
- Play iTunes M4V in VLC
- Edit DRM Movies with iMovie
- iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini 3
- Import iTunes Video to iPhone 6
- Play iTunes M4V on Kindle Fire
- View iTunes movie via PS4
- Watch iTunes Movie with Wii
- Sync iTunes videos to Xbox 360
- iTunes to Windows Phone 8
- Play iTunes M4V on Surface
- DRM TV Shows to Android
- iTunes Movies to Nexus 6
- Put iTunes Movies on Nexus 7
- DRM Movie to Galaxy Tab
- DRM M4V to Galaxy S5
- M4V Videos to Galaxy Note 4
- DRM M4V Rentals on Apple TV
- iTunes Video to Google TV
- Stream iTunes to Nexus Player
- Convert iTunes Movies to HD TV
- Stream iTunes M4V to WD TV
- iTunes to USB Flash Drive
- iTunes Movies to OneDrive
- Convert M4V to WMV