iTunes to Nexus 10 Transferring – How to Play DRM M4V files on Nexus 10?
Google recently provides enormous amount of news which is supposed to demonstrate its resolve to compete with Apple on portable device market. Nexus 10 was released recently to increase the competitiveness on tablets with iPad 4th-gen and iPad Mini. It's no secret that this particular tablet is ready for some serious hand-to-hand combat against the iPad, possessing a rather stunning set of components and solid build quality. The most attractive feature is that the Nexus 10 offers a 2,560 x 1,600 display, which equates to just over 300ppi. To make a comparison, both the new iPad and the iPad 4th-gen pack a 2,048 x 1,536 panel for a pixel density of 264.
With the world’s highest definition on tablet, the Nexus 10 is a powerful video player that can be taken with you outside. But for some people who used to downloading movies from iTunes, it is not good news that this Nexus 10 doesn’t support that kind of movie for playing back. The media contents on iTunes store have digital copy protections called DRM which prevents you from copying or transferring them to Non-Apple devices including Android tablets.
So, how to remove DRM and make it possible to play iTunes M4V movies on Nexus 10? You may need NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac – the best DRM M4V to Nexus 10 video converter. This powerful DRM remove tool not only helps you get rid of DRM protection of those iTunes movies, TV Shows, rentals, and music videos, but also converts them to Android compatible video formats for playing on Nexus 10.
Step-by-step guide on how to convert iTunes M4V to Nexus 10 on Mac:
1. Launch the iTunes M4V to Nexus 10 converter on Mac and then click the add button to load the M4V videos to the program for converting.
2. Click the format menu to choose the output format for converting iTunes M4V for Nexus 10 playing back. As the MP4 is the most common format that can be played on Android devices like Nexus 10, you are recommended choose Same as source video (*mp4).
3. Click the convert button to start to convert iTunes M4V to Nexus 10 on Mac with NoteBurner iTunes M4V to Nexus 10 converter. After the conversion finished, you can directly copy and transfer the converted MP4 videos to Nexus 10 for playing with high video quality.
Do not close the iTunes until the conversion is completed, since the program requires iTunes playback the movie with black screen.
Extending readings: Specs comparison of Nexus 10, iPad 4th-gen, Galaxy Note 10.1 and Kindle Fire HD 8.9
Galaxy Note 10.1
Kindle Fire HD 8.9
- iTunes to Galaxy Alpha
- Put iTunes Movies on Nexus 7
- M4V Videos to Galaxy Note 4
- iTunes M4V videos to PS3
- Use iDVD to burn iTunes Videos
- Play iTunes M4V in VLC
- View iTunes M4V via XBMC
- DRM M4V to Galaxy S5
- iTunes DRM Movies into FCP
- Convert M4V to WMV
- DRM M4V Rentals on Apple TV
- Play iTunes movie on Moto X
- View iTunes movie via PS4
- iTunes rentals to iPad Air
- Convert iTunes Movies to HD TV
- Play iTunes M4V on Surface
- 1080p iTunes M4V to Android
- Stream iTunes M4V to WD TV
- Sync iTunes with iPad 4/Mini
- DRM TV Shows to Android
- iTunes Rentals to iPhone 5S