How to Transfer iTunes Movie Rentals and Purchases to Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy Note II is definitely a huge improvement over its predecessor, the Galaxy Note. It offers fantastic performance and innovative features, such as the much improved S Pen experience, the quad-core Exynos, the beautiful, vibrant display and thinner body, etc. Galaxy Note 2 comes with 1280x720 pixels display and 1080p video playback. So it is definitely a great device to play movies.
Have you ever thought of transferring movies and videos to Galaxy Note 2 if you got it? But if you are thinking about transferring iTunes movies to Samsung Galaxy Note 2, you will need other tools to help you. Because movies, TV shows purchased or rented from iTunes store are protected by Apple's FairPlay DRM copyright protection and can only play on Apple's products, like iPhone, iPad, iPod. That's to say, movie purchases or rentals from iTunes are in M4V format, which is not supported by Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
In order to play those DRM protected movies or TV shows in iTunes on Samsung Galaxy Note 2, you should firstly remove the DRM limitation and convert the M4V movies to MP4 or other video formats compatible with Galaxy Note 2. Fortunately, there are many tools called iTunes DRM M4V remover that can help you to get rid of the DRM from iTunes movie purchases and rentals, one of which is called Noteburner M4V DRM Converter. With this magic and powerful DRM converter, you are able to strip DRM protection from iTunes movies purchases and rentals easily and convert the DRM M4V to plain formats, such as MP4 supported by Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
1. If you only need to convert iTunes movie purchases, not rentals, you are recommended to download Noteburner M4V Converter Plus for Mac.
2. If you are Windows user, you are recommended to use Noteburner M4V Converter Plus for Windows to convert iTunes movies to Galaxy Note 2.
Tutorial of Converting iTunes Movies to Galaxy Note 2
Make sure that you downloaded Noteburner iTunes DRM M4V Converter and launch it.
Step 1. Add iTunes M4V.
Click "Add" button on the top-left or simply drag & drop the movies to import the DRM protected M4V to Noteburner.
Step 2. Set output format and path.
After the iTunes movies are added, you can click "Profile" and "Output" to set the output format and output folder for the converted DRM free movies. You can select "Customized MP4" as output video format for your Galaxy Note 2.
Step 3. Customize output video.
On the right part of the main interface, you can set the time duration, video size, video nitrate, etc for the output video to fit for Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
Step 4. Start converting M4V.
When all the settings are done, you can start to convert the iTunes movies to Galaxy Note 2 by clicking on the "Convert" button.
Once the conversion is completed, you can find the converted DRM free movies and copy them into your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for watching!
More About Samsung Galaxy Note 2
We are complying all specifications of Galaxy Note 2 below in order to help you know better of this hot smartphone.
|5.95 x 3.16 x 0.37 inches|
|6.35 oz. (180g)|
|1,280 x 720 pixels (267ppi)|
|Screen Type||HD Super AMOLED|
|Internal Storage||16 / 32 / 64GB|
|External Storage||microSD (up to 64GB)|
|Bluetooth||version 4.0 LE (with Apt-X support)|
|OS||Android 4.1 Jelly Bean|
- 2014 Top 5 DRM Removal
- Secrets about iTunes Rentals
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever
- Sync iTunes M4V to Android
- Burn iTunes movies to DVD
- Play iTunes Movie with Plex
- Watch iTunes M4V via XBMC
- Cast iTunes to Chromecast
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- iTunes M4V videos to PS3
- Watch DRM Videos on Xbox One
- Put iTunes Movies on Nexus 7
- DRM M4V to Galaxy S5
- Play iTunes M4V on Kindle Fire
- iTunes to External Hard Drive
- iTunes to Galaxy Alpha
- M4V Videos to Galaxy Note 4
- Use iDVD to burn iTunes Videos
- Play iTunes M4V in VLC
- iTunes DRM Movies into FCP
- Convert M4V to WMV
- DRM M4V Rentals on Apple TV
- Play iTunes movie on Moto X
- View iTunes movie via PS4
- iTunes rentals to iPad Air
- Convert iTunes Movies to HD TV
- Play iTunes M4V on Surface
- 1080p iTunes M4V to Android
- Stream iTunes M4V to WD TV
- Sync iTunes with iPad 4/Mini
- DRM TV Shows to Android
- iTunes Rentals to iPhone 5S