iTunes HD M4V Converter--Convert iTunes DRM HD Movies to TV
If you are used to purchasing movies from iTunes, you may notice that there is a great amount of HD movies on iTunes Store. From action to comedy, from drama to sci-fi, you can just find almost any movie of its HD version there. And you may like to download those HD movies so that you can watch them on your HD TV via Apple TV. But if you don't have Apple TV yet, could you watch the HD movies on your home TV? The answer is absolutely Yes if you burn the iTunes HD movies to DVD disc.
But now you may begin to wonder how to burn the HD movies to DVD since there is DRM protection on all the movies downloaded from iTunes. Don't worry. Before you burn the HD movies purchased or rented from iTunes to DVD, you only need to remove the DRM protection from the HD movies with one of the best DRM removal tool, that is, Noteburner iTunes DRM HD Video Converter.
This application has been being in the market for year dedicated to help iTunes users to strip the DRM protection from both iTunes M4V movie purchases and rentals in SD and HD versions and convert the SD/HD M4V to other formats so that you can burn the converted DRM free movies to DVD to play back on your HD TV.
Guide to Convert iTunes HD Movies to Your HD TV
Before the conversion, make sure you have prepared ready:
1. Noteburner iTunes DRM HD Video Converter application;
2. iTunes 10.6 or later installed;
3. 720p or 1080p HD movies purchased or rented from iTunes;
4. Mac machine with OS X 10.5.8 or higher.
Note: If you need to convert iTunes HD movies on Windows, you may need Noteburner iTunes DRM HD Video Converter Plus for Windows.
Open Noteburner iTunes DRM HD Video Converter by double-clicking the app.
Load iTunes HD movies into the program by hitting the Add button or simply dragging from the Finder.
Set output format as Same As Source for MP4 or MOV or MPEG2.
Click Convert button to start to convert HD movies to MP4 or MOV.
After the conversion is completed successfully, you can easily burn the converted movies to DVD with your DVD burner software or Any Video Converter Ultimate for Mac's DVD Creator.
Extended Knowledge About iTunes HD Movies
720p & 1080p HD Movies on iTunes Store
Actually there are two levels of HD movies in iTunes. Earlier when iTunes Store started offering content in HD, it only supported 720p. And later it has been upgraded to 1080p. So currently you will find two versions of HD quality for most movies in iTunes.
The differences between 720p and 1080p is that the former HD standard offers a 1280 x 720-pixel resolution, while the latter packs in 1920 x 1080 pixels. Needless to say, 1080p images contain more information and more pixels, leading to a more detailed and high-quality image. And yes, it will take longer time to download.
How to Download 720p or 1080p HD Movies from iTunes
Currently not all Apple devices play 1080p content except the Apple TV 3rd, iPad 3rd/4th and iPhone 5. So Apple gives users a choice of which kind of HD content they'd prefer to download, 720p or 1080p. To do this, you need to change some settings in iTunes before you downloading the HD movies, as it shows below:
1. Make sure you're running iTunes 10.6 or higher.
2. Open iTunes "Preferences" and click on "Store".
3. Look for the option for "When downloading High Definition video, prefer:" and click the drop-down. Select "720p or 1080p".
- iTunes to Galaxy Alpha
- Put iTunes Movies on Nexus 7
- M4V Videos to Galaxy Note 4
- iTunes M4V videos to PS3
- Use iDVD to burn iTunes Videos
- Play iTunes M4V in VLC
- View iTunes M4V via XBMC
- DRM M4V to Galaxy S5
- iTunes DRM Movies into FCP
- Convert M4V to WMV
- DRM M4V Rentals on Apple TV
- Play iTunes movie on Moto X
- View iTunes movie via PS4
- iTunes rentals to iPad Air
- Convert iTunes Movies to HD TV
- Play iTunes M4V on Surface
- 1080p iTunes M4V to Android
- Stream iTunes M4V to WD TV
- Sync iTunes with iPad 4/Mini
- DRM TV Shows to Android
- iTunes Rentals to iPhone 5S