How to extract Audio Track from iTunes M4V videos?
Good movies are always companied with melodies. So when you discovered some attractive interlude songs in a film or play which was downloaded from iTunes Store, how can you get the songs from iTunes M4V videos? There are many ways to extract audio from videos, but which is the best way to keep audios in iTunes M4V videos?
Some of you would like to use a audio recorder to record the songs while playing back the video, however, the audio quality may become really awful for enjoying. And another way is to use a commnon video converter which can keep audio track from the video. This seems to be a good solution, but please note that the videos downloaded from iTunes Store are DRM protected which can't be imported to the common video converters for converting.
What you need is a powerful iTunes DRM video converter which can extract audio track from iTunes M4V videos. Here it comes. NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac is just a great iTunes M4V converter on Mac that helps you convert iTunes M4V to MP3 or AAC audio format so that you can keep the attractive interlude songs in a film.
If you also want to extract audio track from common videos like MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV or even from DVD discs, we recommend you try Any Video Converter Ultimate for Mac.
Step-by-step Guide on how to Convert iTunes M4V to MP3/AAC on Mac
Import iTunes M4V videos
Correctly installed the iTunes M4V to MP3/AAC converter on Mac and then launch it. Click the add button to open the iTunes library. Then choose the M4V movies, TV shows or music videos for input.
Choose output MP3/AAC audio format
To convert iTunes M4V to MP3/AAC on Mac with this top DRM M4V video to MP3 audio converter, you need click the "Profile" button on the buttom of the program and choose Customized MP3/AAC from Common used Audio formats.
Locate the music in the video
Before conversion, you need playback the video on iTunes and note down the exact time of the music starts and ends. Then you need to adjust the output conversion time by filling the music starts time and ends time in the blanks.
After all the settings done, freely click the convert button to start to convert iTunes M4V to MP3/AAC on Mac. Do not control the iTunes before the conversion finished. After that, you can click to open the output folder to get the audio files. See, isn't it so easy for you to extract audio from iTunes M4V movies, TV shows or music videos?
View Detail Step-by-Step Guide on YouTube:
- 2014 Top 5 DRM Removal
- Secrets about iTunes Rentals
- Keep iTunes Rentals Forever
- Sync iTunes M4V to Android
- Burn iTunes movies to DVD
- Play iTunes Movie with Plex
- Watch iTunes M4V via XBMC
- Cast iTunes to Chromecast
- Play iTunes Movies on Roku
- iTunes M4V videos to PS3
- Watch DRM Videos on Xbox One
- Put iTunes Movies on Nexus 7
- DRM M4V to Galaxy S5
- Play iTunes M4V on Kindle Fire
- iTunes to External Hard Drive
- iTunes to Galaxy Alpha
- M4V Videos to Galaxy Note 4
- Use iDVD to burn iTunes Videos
- Play iTunes M4V in VLC
- iTunes DRM Movies into FCP
- Convert M4V to WMV
- DRM M4V Rentals on Apple TV
- Play iTunes movie on Moto X
- View iTunes movie via PS4
- iTunes rentals to iPad Air
- Convert iTunes Movies to HD TV
- Play iTunes M4V on Surface
- 1080p iTunes M4V to Android
- Stream iTunes M4V to WD TV
- Sync iTunes with iPad 4/Mini
- DRM TV Shows to Android
- iTunes Rentals to iPhone 5S