Transfer/Sync iTunes M4V Moive to Kindle Fire HD for Playing on Mac
How to sync iTunes M4V movie to Kindle Fire HD? Amazon recently released several tablet products to increase the competitiveness to Apple’s iPad and Google’s Nexus 7. Amazon Kindle Fire was famous for its low price and was supposed to be the best iPad killer in 2011. However, Amazon hopes to make an improvement with Kindle Fire and provide more powerful tablet products. That’s why the Kindle Fire HD was released in September 6, 2012.
Kindle Fire HD includes two different versions according to hardware specifics and screen size. The Kindle Fire HD with the 7-inch screen will be sold with $199, and an 8.8mm thick Fire HD with an 8.9-inch screen starts at $299 for 16GB and $369 for 32GB. With 1080p (1920*1080) pixels definition screen, Kindle Fire HD is able to decode and display most of HD movies up to 1080p. However, if you have ever bought a collection of movies from iTunes which is DRM protected, you will obviously find that they are not available on Kindle Fire HD.
Step by step guide on how to put iTunes M4V movie to Kindle Fire HD:
1. Download NoteBurner M4V Converter for Mac since it is the best iTunes DRM video converter on Mac which helps you import and convert iTunes DRM M4V movie to Kindle Fire HD, Galaxy Note 10.1, Motorola Xoom 2, HP TouchPad, ASUS Transformer Prime, etc.
2. Install it on your Mac. This iTunes M4V to Kindle Fire HD Converter on Mac is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Tips: To install NoteBurner DRM M4V to Kindle Fire HD converter on Mac Mountain Lion, you should follow the steps below:
• Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy
• Click the lock icon in the lower-left corner and enter your administrator username and password
• Under "Allow applications downloaded from", select "Anywhere"
3. Add M4V movies to iTunes M4V to Kindle Fire HD converter on Mac. Just click the add button and choose movies from iTunes library.
4. Select output profile settings. To convert iTunes M4V for Kindle Fire HD playing, you need click the format drop-down list and choose Customized MP4 Movie (*.mp4). And then change the video size and bitrate on the right size of the program. Recommended settings: video size: 1280*720; bitrate: 2000.
5. Start iTunes M4V to Kindle Fire HD conversion on Mac by clicking the convert button. And then the program will start to remove DRM from iTunes M4V movies and convert them to MP4 format with high video quality. After the conversion finished, you can successfully transfer/sync DRM M4V movies to Kindle Fire HD and enjoy iTunes M4V movies on Kindle Fire HD.