Top 10 Best and Cheap iTunes Movies to Rent
Renting movies from iTunes is easier and much more popular now. It is cheap and easy with some limitations. If you are wondering what to rent now, here are Top 10 iTunes movies you shoulc check. What's more we have a useful tip for you: how to keep your rentals forever. If you think it is impossible to do it, just keep reading! And you can learn more about iTunes Rental Restrictions here.
Top 10 Cheap iTunes Rentals You Cannot Miss - Under $5
1. Guardians of the Galaxy - James Gunn (Rental Price: $4.99)
2. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Matt Reeves (Rental Price: $4.99)
3. The Hundred-Foot Journey - Lasse Hallström (Rental Price: $4.99)
4. 22 Jump Street - Phil Lord & Christopher Miller (Rental Price: $4.99)
5. The November Man - Roger Donaldson (Rental Price: $4.99)
6. When the Game Stands Tall - Thomas Carter (Rental Price: $4.99)
7. Think Like a Man Too - Tim Story (Rental Price: $4.99)
8. Elf (2003) - Jon Favreau (Rental Price: $4.99)
9. The Giver - Phillip Noyce (Rental Price: $4.99)
10. Dolphin Tale 2 - Charles Martin Smith (Rental Price: $4.99)
Easiest Way to Keep Your iTunes Rentals Forever without Limitation
Obviously, renting movie from iTunes will be much cheaper when compared with purchasing. But there are many restrictions and inconvenience in the iTunes movie rentals. Movies and TV shows that you purchased and rented from iTunes Store are limited to play in Appple ecosystem and rentals need to play in 24 hours once you started to watch it which means you can't transfer purchased iTunes movies to other devices for playback, can not keep the iTunes M4V rentals for watching when they have expired.
NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus (For Mac & For Windows) adopts an innovative DRM decrypting technique which makes it possible to unlock iTunes DRM videos with lossless video and audio quality. It is the best iTunes DRM Video Converter which helps you to directly crack the DRM iTunes video and convert both iTunes purchased and rented videos to unprotected video formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, MPEG, 3GP, FLV, and etc, and keep iTunes rentals forever!
What's next? Download NoteBurner iTunes DRM Movie Converter to have a try now!