How to Use NoteBurner Audio Converter on Windows OS?
NoteBurner Audio Converter for Windows is the best DRM audio converter to remove the DRM from iTunes Music and convert iTunes M4P to MP3, AAC, WMA etc. for copying to non-apple devices like MP3 players, Android smartphones and Windows Media Player. Just follow this tutorial to convert the iTunes Music to MP3 with NoteBurner.
How to Use NoteBurner Audio Converter with iTunes 12, 11, 10, 9 & 8?
This tutorial applies to iTunes 12 and early version with the latest version of NoteBunrer, please pay attention to the different steps of iTunes 12 and iTunes 11&10 & 9 & 8.
Step1. Choose Target Format and Output Folder
1. On the main window of NoteBurner, click the Settings button, a dialogue box will pop-up.
2. Browse to choose a file folder for storing the converted songs.
3. Choose MP3 as output format.
4. Go to MP3 tab and check the ID3 Tag options.
5. Click the OK button to save your setting.
Step 2. Create Playlist to Contain Songs for Converting to MP3
You can burn the already existing iTunes playlist, or create a new playlist, and then add selected songs to the playlist for converting to MP3.
1. Choose the menu File > New Playlist, or click the addition sign to create a new playlist
2. Select songs or audiobooks in your iTunes library
3. Right-click on the selected files, choose “Add to playlist > (The playlist you create)”
Since NoteBurner utilizes virtual CD burning mechanism to convert audio files, it's suggested that one playlist shall contain no more than 74 minutes music, that's approximately 650 MB files, the standard capacity of Compact Disc. If the playlist contains more than 74 minutes, the converted audio tracks might be divided into two or more virtual discs, depending on the number of the songs you add to the playlist.
Step 3. Choose NoteBurner as CD Burner, and Then Burn the Playlist
1. For iTunes 12 Users:
Launch iTunes 12, and just right click the playlist and choose Burn Playlist to Disc. A window would pops up, just choose NoteBurner Virtual_CD-RW in the first option, and then click Burn button to start burning iTunes DRM-ed music to plain audio format with lossless quality.
2. For iTunes 10 & 11 Users:
In iTunes 10 & 11, please right click the playlist that you want to burn, then select the item "Burn Playlist to Disc"
3. For iTunes 8 & 9 Users
In iTunes 8 & 9, before you start burning CD, you need to choose CD burner promptly.
You should check the following options:
- 1. Choose NoteBurner Virtual_CD_RW as the CD burner;
- 2. Select Audio CD as Disc Format;
- 3. Check the option" Include CD Text ".
Step 4. Get the MP3 files
The converted playlist and songs will show up on the main window of NoteBurner.
1. You can double-click any song to preview the music, or click the Play button to play selected song.
2. Click the Folder button to open the output folder, where you can find the well-converted MP3 files.